Seen 12 of the 85 products
Show more articles
Magic hands boutique is always looking for the latest swimwear trends. We have bikinis in all different types and styles! You can buy the bikinis as a seetje, but the bikinis are also available separately.
Different types of bikinis Bandeau bikini Halter bikini Push-up bikini Triangle bikini Padded bikini Balconette bikini High waist bikini High neck bikini
Your bikini is of course incomplete without the perfect bikini bottom.
Brazilian bikini bottoms Tanga bikini briefs, Bikini bottoms with tie straps at the side High waisted bikini bottoms Latin bikini bottom, String bikinis
Every woman and her unique fit is different. That is why we are happy with the wide choice of mix and match. This way you make every bikini unique and custom made. Because who says that you want a hip bikini slip with your bandeau bikini top? This way you can choose the bikini top and bikini bottom that suits you and your body.
Buy a bikini?
Buying a bikini at Magic Hands boutique is simple. You can order in our online shop and if you have questions about the size or fit, you can always email or call us for advice. If you prefer to spend less, take a look at our
bikini sale . There you will find a wide choice of beautiful sale products with which you can also be seen this year. Swimwear trends 2021
1. Wild animals, floral prints, & jungle. Animal prints are a trend that we have seen returning for years, although it is often slightly different animal prints that appear. But a swimsuit or bikini in leopard print, for example? Completely on trend this season. You can also mix and match with this trend.
2. Bikinis and bathing suits with sleeves and high bottoms. This year we see a lot more special bathing suits and bikinis with very special details: they have sleeves, a very high waist, one sleeve
3. Off shoulder bikini
4. High waist bottom
How did you wash your bikini?
1. Always rinse swimwear after wearing. Preferably immediately with clean lukewarm tap water to rinse the salt or chlorine out of the lycra. It is best to hand wash the swimwear with a little soap.
2. Wash your bikini in a laundry bag (if you can wash your bikini)! Only use mild detergent and a short program (30 °)
3. Do not let your swimwear dry in the sun or on the heating and certainly do not put it in the dryer