Seen 12 of the 66 products
Show more articles WOMEN'S BIKINI TOPS
Magic hands boutique is always looking for the latest swimwear trends. We have
bikinis in all different types and styles! You can buy the bikini top as a seetje, but the bikinis are also available separately. You can buy your bikini mix & match with us Bikini tops for women bandeau bikini halter bikini Push up bikini Triangle bikini contoured bikini Balconette bikini high waist bikini high neck bikini
Your bikini is of course not complete without the perfect bikini bottom.
Brazilian bikini bottoms thong bikini briefs, Bikini bottoms with side ties High waisted bikini bottoms latin bikini bottom, Thong bikinis
Every woman and her unique fit is different. That is why we are happy with the large choice of mix and match. This way you make every bikini unique and custom made. Because who says you want a hip bikini bottom with your bandeau bikini top? This way you can choose the bikini top and bikini bottoms that suit you and your body.
Buy bikinis online?
Buying a bikini at Magic Hands boutique is simple. You can order in our online shop and if you have any questions about the size or fit, you can always email or call us for advice. If you'd rather spend less, take a look at our
bikini sale . There you will find a wide choice of beautiful sale products that you can also be seen in this year. Swimwear trends 2023
1. Wild animals, floral prints, & jungle. Animal prints are a trend that we have seen for years, although it is often slightly different animal prints that emerge. But a bathing suit or bikini in, for example, leopard print? Totally on trend this season. You can also mix and match very nicely with this trend.
2. Bikinis and swimsuits with sleeves and high bottoms. This year we see a lot more special bathing suits and bikinis with very special details: they have sleeves, a very high waist, one sleeve
3. Off shoulder bikini
4. High waist pants
How did you wash your bikini?
1. Always rinse the swimwear after wearing. Preferably immediately with clean, lukewarm tap water to rinse the salt or chlorine from the Lycra. It is best to wash the swimwear by hand with a small amount of mild soap.
2. Wash your bikini in a laundry bag (if you can wash your bikini)! Use only mild detergent and a short program (30°)
3. Do not let your swimwear dry in the sun or on the heating and certainly do not put it in the dryer